What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, postal address, country, payment method)
- Anonymous data (age range, country of origin, time spent on the website, page viewed, gender, date of purchases, order information)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Terra Vita Shop with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Subscribe to our newsletter by submitting your email address to us via the form.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Contact us via email.
Terra Vita Shop may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Google Analytics, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube.
How will we use your data
Terra Vita Shop collects your data so that we can:
Process your order and manage your account.
Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Respond to your enquiries via email or telephone.
- Analyze customers’ use of the Websites for trend monitoring.
- To improve our website experience to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you.
We do not rent or sell your Personal Information to anyone. We may share and disclose information (including Personal Information) about our customers in the following limited circumstances:
- Vendors, consultants and other service providers: We may share your information with third-party vendors, consultants and other service providers who we employ to perform tasks on our behalf. These companies include (for example) our online webshop (Lightspeed), our payment processing providers (Mollie, PayPal), website analytics companies (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Hotjar), online marketing services providers (e.g., Klaviyo), online advertisers (Facebook, Instagram, Google Shopping, Google Ads, and Google Merchant), shipping providers (PostNL and MyParcel), and others.
- Business Transfers: If we (or our assets) are acquired, or if we go out of business, enter bankruptcy, or go through some other change of control, Personal Information could be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party.
- Protection of Terra Vita Shop and Others: We reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as necessary to comply with law or court order; enforce or apply our agreements with you and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Terra Vita Shop, our employees, our users, or others.
- Disclosures for National Security or Law Enforcement: Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Information in response to valid requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
How do we store your data?
Terra Vita Shop protects Personal Information against unauthorized access. We have appropriate technical, organizational and administrative security measures in place to protect any information we hold in our records from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Personal Information shall be protected by security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information. Terra Vita Shop securely stores your data only on remote servers with the following providers; Lightspeed, Klaviyo, Google Analytics, Google Suite, My Parcel, PostNL.
However, no company or service can guarantee complete security. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of user information at any time. Among other practices, your account is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You must prevent unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer or device and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
Terra Vita Shop will keep your personal data for up to 5 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing old data from our mailing lists hosted securely by Klaviyo.
Terra Vita Shop would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. You have the right at any time to stop Terra Vita Shop from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email [email protected].
What are your data protection rights?
Terra Vita Shop would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Terra Vita Shop for copies of your personal data. You request this by emailing [email protected].
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Soundbites PBC correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Soundbites to complete information you believe is incomplete. You can request this by emailing [email protected].
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Terra Vita Shop erase your personal data, under certain conditions. You can do this by downloading and completing this “Right to be Forgotten” form and emailing it to [email protected].
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Terra Vita Shop restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Terra Vita Shop processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Terra Vita Shop transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
We are also committed to resolving complaints about your privacy and our collection or use of your Personal Information. If you are a resident of the European Economic Area and have an unresolved privacy or personal information collection, use, or disclosure concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please be aware you can address your concern to your local Data Protection Authority. Terra Vita Shop will always fully cooperate with any regulatory request. Please note that Terra Vita Shop is required to disclose Personal Information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Assisting you with the navigation of the website
- What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Terra Vita Shop uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Terra Vita Shop uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Terra Vita Shop sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- Analytics – these cookies allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use the site, to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: [email protected]
Or write to us at: Terra Vita Shop Steenvoordestraat 36, 8978 Watou, Belgium